· this morning i went on a long overdue prayer walk in berkeley and listened to a full sermon in the grey september gloom on my secret hidden park bench
· i remembered that houzz.com is a thing and have taken to adding photos to my ‘ideabooks’ and putting random kitchen tools on virtual ‘layaway’.
· i have been spending quite a bit of weekend time in the suburbs and loving every minute of it.
· i tried on five pairs of jeans at Nordstrom Rack and came to the conclusion that the meal skipping + sugar binging have got to come to an end, stumbled upon this luxe shade of amazingness as my first fall nail color, and bought this lit quilted flight jacket because apparently i would like to re-live my eighth grade glory days…
· streaming world surf league events has definitely changed my life.
praise God from whom all blessings flow