Because that’s how we would say it in the south, obviously. Anna over at Life Bellissima has nominated me for said award, and I thought I would half participate. Woot. There it is.
First off, is a thank you to Anna for giving me blogging props, followed by a presentation of the lovely award on my blog:
boom. Thank you, Anna!
Other than the Thankyama’am and nomination process, the rules of the award are to share seven facts about yourself. So here they are:
- Both sides of my family are from Eastern North Carolina. (Come on and raise up.) Shout out to Bertie County…Area code 252, which used to be 919. I know y’all remember. Ok so none of you probably even know what I’m talking about except my dad who recently started reading my blog. Hi, dad!
- My twenty sixth birthday is just around the corner, which is the same age my momma was when she had me, God rest her soul.
- I find it amusing to tack on that last phrase ^^ from time to time, not (just) because my dry humor leans to the morbid side every once in a while, but because my mom and I used to watch Far & Away like, every other Sunday with my younger sister and brother, and I always imagine saying it in Tom Cruise’s attempt at an Irish accent. I think she’d probably chuckle about it too.
- I graduated from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill nearly four eventful years ago where I earned a B.A in Psychology, and minored in Jewish Studies.
- My best friend has the same name as me, except she spells it differently.
- I don’t like coffee, but a well crafted mocha with real chocolate that hasn’t been offensively powdered is the fore-taste of heaven on my tongue.
- I am itching to move to a beach town and pretend like skyscrapers are not a thing that exist. I’m sure, though, that I would eventually crave the big anonymity of the city and traipse on over for a day trip to sit and stare and sip…preferably a well crafted mocha with high quality co-cow. Pinky up.
Thanks so much to all of you lovely readers who have encouraged my Smörgåsblog endeavors!!
*cradles roses and blows kisses*
I love you all!